Sexual Assault and Prevention Resources
- Prevention, Outreach and Education (POE) promotes safety and improves quality of life by educating members of the MSU campus community on sexual assault and relationship violence, eliminating violence on campus, empowering staff, faculty and students to become advocates for a non-violent community and positively affecting social change.
- Campus Conversations - Support Sexual Assault Victims Best Practices (compiled by NatSci Council on Diversity and Community)
- Office for Civil Rights and Title IX Education and Compliance is responsible for leadership of MSU’s civil rights compliance and efforts to cultivate a campus community that is free of discrimination and harassment.
- MSU Center for Survivors is honored to work with sexual assault survivors and all others who are impacted by sexual violence. Provides free individual counseling and support groups to MSU students, as well as 24-hour hotline, crisis chat, and advocacy services for anyone in the greater Lansing community.
- MSU Safe Place provides advocacy, emergency shelter, counseling, support groups, safety planning, information and referrals to survivors of violence and their minor children. All support services are free and confidential.
- Sexual Assault and Relationship Violence (SARV) Prevention Program